The class of 2013 demonstrated their commitment to public service by providing over 342,069 hours of free legal service while at HLS. Here are a few additional highlights from their time at HLS:
- Lena Silver ’13, winner of the Andrew L. Kaufman Pro Bono Service Award, performed 2,270 hours of free legal service
- Jordi Torres ’13, Genevieve Bonadies ’13, and Bradley Jenkins ’13 each performed over 2,000 hours of work during their time at HLS
- 112 students performed more than 1,000 hours of pro-bono service and ALL students who performed more than 1,000 hours of pro bono service also completed at least one clinic
- Students worked an average of 596 hours at 545 different organizations in 41 countries and 42 states
- The total number of pro bono hours that students have worked since the pro bono requirement was created in 2005 is 2,681,695 hours
To learn more about pro bono opportunities at HLS, please visit the Office of Clinical and Pro Bono Programs website.