Thanks to everyone who joined us for PLAP’s 40th anniversary celebration in April of 2012.
Information about the events is below.
PLAP’s 40th Anniversary Celebration
Open House & Reception in WCC, Suite 5107 (5th floor clinical wing of the new building)
6pm, Friday April 20, 2012
PLAP 40th Anniversary Panel
2:15-3:30pm, Saturday April 21, 2012
Austin Hall, Ames Courtroom
- Bill Leahy, Director of the Office of Indigent Legal Services for New York State, Class of ‘74
- Greg Bialecki, Massachusetts Secretary of Housing and Economic Development, Class of ‘85
- Sandra D. Grannum, Esq., Managing Partner of Davidson & Grannum, LLP, Class of ‘86
- Joel Thompson, Staff Attorney, Prisoners’ Legal Services , Class of ’97
- Sharon Dolovich, Visiting Professor of Law, Harvard Law School and Professor of Law, UCLA School of Law, Class of ‘98
- Kristina Jones, Associate at Rogers & Hardin LLP, Class of ’99
- Benjamin Holtzman, Current PLAP Co-executive Director, Class of ’12