- For our list of business planning and financing assistance resources, click here.
- For a list of upcoming seminars and classes and events of possible interest, click here.
Resources published by us:
- CEP’s Commercial Leases 101 Legal Toolkit: A Legal Guide to Understanding Lease Agreements for Commercial Tenants
- CEP’s A Legal Overview of Business Ownership for Immigrant Entrepreneurs in MassachusettsUna Visión Legal de Negocios para Empresarios Inmigrantes en Massachusetts (en Español)
- CEP’s A Legal Overview of Engaging in Self-Employment while Receiving Public Assistance in Massachusetts
Resources published by the Small Business Administration in Boston:
- Small Business Resource (extensive information)
- Getting Your Business Financed
- Top Local Lenders
- Knowing the Rules — Laws and Regulations
- Applying for Government Contracts and Opportunities
- Other Resources You Can Consult
Boston Public Library, Main Library in Copley Square – Kirstein Business Library & Innovation Center (KBLIC)
Resources provided by the City of Boston include the following — but please note that this information may only apply to businesses located in the City of Boston: